A division of NES Health, NES Government Services provides comprehensive staffing solutions for government clients throughout the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska, Europe and Asia. Our services are designed to help government facilities control healthcare costs while upholding the highest standards in medical care.
The NES Government Services team is comprised of industry-leading recruiters, credentialists, and account managers focused on matching clients with the clinical talent they need to take exceptional care of patients. We offer:
- Physician, physician extender, nurse staffing and management services for multiple specialties on an in-patient or out-patient basis for family practice and ambulatory care clinics.
- Over 100 collective years of civilian and military healthcare experience spanning all corners of the world.
- An expansive database containing data on thousands of thoroughly screened and credentialed health care providers.
- A commitment to ongoing quality assessment and improvement.
- Robust malpractice insurance for each clinician.
- Meticulous compliance with medical staff bylaws, rules, and regulations as well as OSHA or government regulations.
- On-site and corporate billing solutions to support NES Health physicians.
- 24/7 availability for staffing emergencies and client requests.
NES Government Services clients include the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, Veterans’ Administration, and federal and state correctional institutions throughout the country.
Explore A Healthcare Career with Us
Are you a physician, mid-level provider, or other healthcare professional interested in working in a government medical facility?